Pranayama Retreat In Rishikesh
About The Retreat:
In the modern busy world, a typical yoga class usually begins and ends with postures and we all know that, yoga is not all about postures. Although there are numerous health benefits of practicing yoga postures, but without Pranayama & Meditation, the practice of yoga is unfulfilled. Pranayama serves a very important link between the body and mind, but lack of knowledge towards Pranayama doesn't allow a yoga practitioner to experience yoga in its totality.
Here I invite you to take the first step towards this inward journey by understanding the first level of Pranayama. Beginners and advanced yoga practitioners are all welcome for this Pranayama Retreat. The focus of this retreat is to deepen your Pranayama practice for total relaxation and rejuvenation of body, mind & spirit.
Join us at the foothills of the Himalayas (Rishikesh – the birth place of yoga and meditation) for 10 days and 9 nights to experience Pranayama and restore your sense of balance in order experience health and total wellbeing.
Topics to be covered during this Retreat:
- Pranayama why and how?
- 3 foundation steps for Pranayama.
- Introduction of energy locks.
- Methods to deepen the practice.
- Application of Pranayama for various therapeutic purposes.
- Pranayama as a preparatory step for meditation.
- Introduction of Meditation.
Pranayama Retreat Schedule for 2016
Pranayama Retreat Schedule for 2016:
|14 September to 23 September||Fully Booked||Booking Close|
|14 October to 23 October||AVAILABLE||Booking Open|
|07:00 - 08:00 AM||Practice of Asanas|
|08:00 - 09:30 AM||Pranayama and Meditation|
|09:30 - 11:00 AM||Breakfast|
|11:00 - 12:00 PM||Discussion on Pranayama|
|12:00 - 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|01:00 - 06:30 PM||Free and Easy|
|06:30 - 08:00 PM||Dinner|
Group Size (Min/Max Students):
- Minimum: 10
- Maximum: 15
Payment fees & Early Bird:
- Double occupancy: USD 1100
- Single Occupancy: USD 1500
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- No refund or cancellation shall apply after September 15th, 2016
- As an administration fee, we shall deduct 7% of the package price for any early cancellation or refund.
Food & Accommodation:
- Double occupancy will be 2 single queen beds.
- Single occupancy will be a king size bed.
- The entire place is equipped with hot water facility.
- We will provide you three vegetarian meals daily. Please note that we do not provide vegan food.
- Tea and snacks are also provided three times a day.
- Filtered water is provided at anytime.
During the retreat we will provide you:
- Yoga mats, yoga block and Neti Pots for nasal cleansing: Although you are welcome to bring your own mats and Neti pots.
- The cost of local city tour is also covered (visit of temples, cave, rival walk)
- Local airport (Jolly Grant Airport at Dehradun) pick up and drop off.
Visa Requirements for India:
- Although few countries do not need visa to enter in India, but please check all the visa formalities and ensure that your travel document/passport with at least 6 months validity from the day you. Please apply for a tourist visa to attend our retreat.
- We shall not be liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
- Please email us for more information about our Yoga Retreat.
- At Rishikesh, all the outdoor adventure sports activities like white river rafting, bungee jumping, body surfing, swimming in river, cliff jumping, kayaking can be arranged but at your own risk and cost