200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
The 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course at RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH is designed to develop Yoga Teaching skills by understanding the root principles of ancient yoga traditions. The course is ideal for those who aim to take Yoga teachings as a profession as well as for those who want to experience and follow yoga as a path of holistic living.
We are committed and focused on imparting authentic teachings of traditional yoga with combination of modern day tools in order to enhance and improve your knowledge and skills to become an inspiring yoga teacher. We conduct our yoga teachers training program and Yoga Retreats primarily in Rishikesh (India), Singapore, China and Bali (Indonesia). Our thorough syllabus covers each and every aspect of yoga science including theoretical and practical aspects of yoga practices.
RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH is a registered yoga school from “Yoga Alliance USA”. Our teachers training curriculum is approved by Yoga Alliance and meets international standards. After successful completion of our teachers training course you will receive our internationally recognized yoga teachers training certificate and we strongly believe that you would be fully prepared to teach yoga worldwide.
Our certificate allows you to register with Yoga Alliance USA as a registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200). After gaining some teaching experience you may further register as E-RYT 200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher).
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE SUMMERY
- Internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Training Certificate course from Yoga Alliance USA.
- Excellent location surrounded by lush greenery forest and a calming view of Ganga River makes it the
- perfect location to practice yoga and meditation.
- Quality of training, guided and supervised by Internationally experienced teaching faculty.
- Focus on smaller groups (maximum of18 students) for progressive environment to build self-confidence and total personality development from within.
- Gradual progress of self-practice at all levels and experience how yoga works with your temperament and body.
- Intensive but enjoyable and enlightening Yoga Training Course in the birthplace of Yoga and Meditation.
- Daily practice of Pranayama and Meditation for inner growth in the path of spirituality.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and grow together to build a yoga community of healthy body and happy mind targeting towards global peace.
- History, definition and types of Yoga.
- Philosophical understanding of Hatha & Raja Yoga.
- Detailed study on 8 limbs of yoga as per Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (detailed understanding of yogic
- practices on different systems of our body from both the therapeutic aspects – Prevention and Cure)
- Asanas and Pranayama – why and how.
- Meditation – tradition, types, obstacles & methods to deepen meditation.
- Yogic Anatomy of Kundalini, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Koshas, Vuaus, Gunas
- Yogic cleansing methods (Shat Kriyas for internal purification) Sun salutation
- Introduction of Vinyasa style of Yoga
- Yoga postures (Classifications of Asanas with Sanskrit interpretation & benefits
- Alignment & therapeutic role in prevention and cure)
- Breathing patterns (Methods to correct and enhance your breathing)
- Practice of Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation.
- Pranayama (Calming nature with it’s therapeutic property).
- Meditation (different types of meditation and systematic practice of meditation)
- Mudras & Bhandas.
- Mantra Chanting (Healing and spiritual aspect)
- Adjustment and enhancement with use of yoga props.
- Yoga Lesson planning with general pointers on teaching a class
- Fundaments to develop an ideal class sequence
- Therapeutic role of yoga in yoga injuries.
- Business aspect of yoga.
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE: DATES, DAILY SCHEDULE, COURSE FEE, LOCATION&FACILITIES
|200 Hour Yoga TTC Dates 2019||Pricing||Registration Status||Apply Now|
|3rd January – 27th January||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|1st Feb – 25th Feb||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|3rd March – 27th March||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|1st April – 25th April||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|3rd May – 27th May||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|1st June – 25th June||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|3rd July – 27th July||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|1st August – 25th August||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|3rd September – 27th September||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|1st October – 25th October||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|3rd November – 27th November||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
|1st December – 25th December||USD 1,399||Open||Register Now|
The daily schedule of yoga teacher trainings at “RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH” is well balanced from learning aspects and at the same time, it allows the students to have personal time as well. RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH reserves all the rights to do needful modifications in the daily schedule at any time, in order to maintain high quality of learning standards.
The daily schedule of the course as follows:
|06:30 – 08:00||Breathing, Pranayama & Mantra Chanting|
|08:30 – 10:15||Hatha Yoga Practice/ Astanga Yoga|
|10:30 – 12:00||Yogic Brunch|
|12:00 – 13:30||Lecture – Anatomy/Philosophy|
|15:00 – 16:00||Prathayahara/Self Analysis/Yogic Sleep|
|15:00 – 16:00||Workshop / Self study/ Guest Teacher|
|16:00 – 18:00||Hatha Yoga/ Alignment & Adjustment/Teaching Practice|
|18:30 – 19:30||Yogic Dinner.|
|19:30 – 20:30||Rest Time / Free Time / Study Time|
|20:30 – 21:30||Meditation/Self Analysis|
|21:30 – 06:00||Light off/Sleeping Time|
Course Fee Includes:
1. 26 nights accommodation.
2. Two Indian vegetarian meals and one snacks with tea everyday.
3. Yoga Course Manual/Books and yoga cleansing kit.
4. Local airport pick up and drop off. Local airport is “Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun”
5. Yoga mats, blocks, straps and other yoga accessories are provided by us, but only for the duration of the course. All yoga mats, blocks, straps and other yoga accessories are solely the properly of RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH and shall not be removed from yoga studio.
Krishna cottage is located in Jonk village (which is also known as Yoga Village) Swarg Ashram. This is across the Ram Jhoola bridge, where various yoga related food and shops are located. The entire area of Yoga Village and the bank of river Ganga has it’s own spiritual significance. Many saints, including Yoga Guru “Vashistha” have chosen Rishikesh for their spiritual practice. Thousands of spirituality seekers come to rishikesh in order to experience the typical and so-called “Ashram lifestyle”.
Yoga Teacher Training Courses at our school are based on Ashram lifestyle as, we believe in teaching yoga in traditional way. We provide basic and needful facilities with more focus on authentic teachings of yoga tradition.
Experience fresh air, lush greenery, pristine water and authentic teachings of yoga with RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH.
Ram Jhoola 249304
Step 1: Please fill up and submit the online application form. You will receive a confirmation email from our office for approval of your application form.
Step 2: Please deposit the registration fee (USD 200) in favor of RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH, either by bank transfer or Pay pal. You will receive an email from our office about successful payment of registration fee.
Step 3: Book your flights, apply you visa and you are ready to begin your yoga journey. Please email us, if you need further assistance in reaching to our yoga school.
There are no pre-qualifications for attending yoga teacher training course. Yoga teacher training is really open to all. Some people attend yoga teacher training courses with the intention to teach yoga as a profession. But, there are many others who would like to deepen their knowledge about alternative ways of health & healing, happiness & spirituality.
200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses is intended to cultivate yoga-teaching skills by understanding the root principles of yoga and at the same time, it provides wonderful opportunity to deepen your yoga practice. You only need an open mindset and a profound desire to transform your life.
- At RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH, we strive to maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere and so, we expect respectful behavior on the premises at all times. Showing disrespect to below guidelines and etiquettes may result in termination of your Yoga Teacher Training course, without any reimbursement of course fee.
- Be on time for all theory and practical classes and stay for the length of every class. We recommend you to arrive at least 10 minutes before your class, which allows you to have sufficient time for any necessary preparation. Any type of audio, video recording or photography is not permitted without prior approval.
- Inside the yoga studio, eating and drinking is not allowed (except water). Remove your footwear before entering the yoga studio. Do not bring your personal belongings (Jewelry, wrist watches, extra clothing, books, wallet, money etc.) inside the yoga studio. We take no responsibility of any lost and theft of your personal belongings.
- Do not miss scheduled classes. Please inform your teacher or manager in advance, if you are not feeling well. It’s important to attend all scheduled activities/ceremonies organized by RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH.
- Smoking, any kind of drugs and alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the premise.
- Please do inform us in advance, if you have visiting friends or relatives during your course. Outside visitors are not allowed for overnight stay. They are permitted to meet you only during day hours.
Amongst so many Authentic yoga schools in Rishikesh India, we are the most traditional. If such is our impression then there is hardly any need to search for any other Yoga study ashrams in Rishikesh, India. We understand your keenness to make Yoga, the prominent part of your life thus we have Yoga alliance certified hatha yoga teacher training in India Rishikesh just for you.
One thing is guaranteed that our 200 Hours yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India is nowhere else around the world. We are running such an Authentic and traditional yoga school in Rishikesh, India to shower knowledge in Yoga onto others.
Ours is the Pure Yoga centre, where we proudly provide Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. By joining one-of-its-own kind of Yoga institution like ours, you will understand what sort of Yoga Philosophy we actually follow. Give yourself a chance and opportunity to us to facilitate you with Residential yoga study/training in India, rishikesh, uttarakhand.
We take profound happiness while commencing 200 Hours yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India and Internationally certified yoga teacher training in rishikesh, india for fruitful purposes. It is worth to accommodate soon in Hatha Yoga study center in Rishikesh, India for attaining RYS-200 hatha yoga training. Don’t miss the chance to take admission in this Best Yoga teacher training in rishikesh India and learn whole-heatedly about this ancient Yoga art.
Here we invite you to join our intensive yet enjoyable 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teachers Training in Rishikesh India.
The 200 hours course at Rishikesh Yoga Prakash Institute is designed to develop Yoga Teaching skills
In the modern busy world, a typical yoga class usually begins and ends with postures and we all know that.