Yoga Retreats, Pranayama and Meditation Retreat organized by RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH, Best Yoga Retreats School In Rishikesh India.
Pranayama and Meditation Retreat organized by/at RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH ultimately aims towards cleansing, relaxation and rejuvenation of body, mind and spirit. Our retreats will inspire your yoga practice, by understanding the roots of yoga tradition. The purpose of Pranayama and Meditation Retreat is to restore your sense of balance in order experience health and total wellbeing by deepening your knowledge about breathing, relaxation and meditation.
In the modern busy world, a typical yoga class usually begins and ends with postures and we all know that, yoga is not all about postures. Although there are numerous health benefits of practicing yoga postures, but without Pranayama & Meditation, the practice of yoga is unfulfilled as Pranayama serves a very important link between the body and mind. But lack of knowledge towards yogic relaxation and pranayama doesn’t allow a yoga practitioner to experience yoga in its totality.
If you are looking for true relaxation and transformation – we joyfully invite you to attend Pranayama & Meditation retreat at RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH (Rishikesh is also known as yoga capital of the world and the birth place of yoga and meditation) for 10 days and 9 nights. This retreat is suitable for beginners and advanced yoga practitioners as well.
Topics To Be Covered During This Retreat
- Yoga postures to release physical tension.
- Methods to improve/enhance correct breathing patterns.
- Pranayama (science of breath) why and how?
- Foundation steps of Pranayama & energy locks.
- Methods to deepen pranayama & meditation practice.
- Application of Pranayama for various therapeutic purposes.
- Pranayama as a preparatory step for meditation.
- Introduction & practice of Meditation.
- Yoga therapy & Yogic sleep for emotional healing.
|DATES 2019||REGISTERATION STATTUS|
|03 Jan – 14 Jan 2019||Closed|
|01 Feb – 12 Feb 2019||Closed|
|03 Mar – 14 Mar 2019||Closed|
|01 Apr – 12 Apr 2019||Closed|
|03 May – 14 May 2019||Closed|
|01 Jun – 12 Jun 2019||Open|
|03 Jul – 14 Jul 2019||Open|
|01 Aug – 12 Aug 2019||Open|
|03 Sep – 14 Sep 2019||Open|
|01 Oct – 12 Oct 2019||Open|
|03 Nov – 14 Nov 2019||Open|
|01 Dec – 12 Dec 2019||Open|
|06:30 – 08:00||Breathing, Pranayama &
|08:30 – 10:15||Hatha Yoga Practice/
|10:30 – 12:00||Yogic Brunch|
|12:00 – 13:30||Lecture – Anatomy/Philosophy|
|14:00 – 15:00||Prathayahara/Self
|15:00 – 16:00||Workshop / Self study/ Guest
|16:00 – 18:00||Hatha Yoga/ Alignment &
|18:30 – 19:30||Yogic Dinner|
|19:30 – 20:30||Rest Time / Free Time /
|20:30 – 21:30||Meditation/Self Analysis|
|21:30 – 06:00||Light off/Sleeping Time|
- Accommodation for 10 nights at RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH.
- Daily 3 healthy vegetarian meals, seasonable fruits and Indian masala tea with snacks are provided (note: we do not provide gluten free or vegan food).
- Pick up and drop off to the local airport. Local airport is: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun, 20 min drive from our Yoga School. If you plan to take taxi from New Delhi International Airport to our Yoga School, we are happy to assist you, but all the travel cost shall be born by you.
USD 600 (Shared Room)
USD 800 (Private Room)
Note: Registration fee (20% of total course fee) shall be paid in advance, in order to reserve your space. Remaining course fee shall be paid at the time of arrival in our School.