Community and Charity
Rishikesh Yoga Prakash is a non-profit yoga organization, registered under the Indian society act 1960. Our mission is to share yogic wisdom with the objective to make a genuine difference in living a healthy and stress-free life.
What we do:
Beyond conducting paid yoga teacher training courses, we also organize free yoga camps and workshops at various locations in north India. The goal is simply to spread yogic wisdom in order to promote healthy living. We try to provide yoga education to those, who can’t afford it. During our yoga camp, we aim to teach essential tools for healthy living. We combine yoga and other alternative therapies, so one can integrate a daily yoga practise into their routine.
Our yoga sessions are mainly focused on:
- Concentration development for children and training of self-discipline.
- Disease prevention and general yoga therapy for common conditions such as back pain, constipation, obesity, arthritis, depression etc.
- Stress management via yoga Nidra and meditation.
- Yin Yoga therapy for elderly people and light meditation to live a stress-free life.
If you wish to volunteer with us, you will be entitled to get free food and accommodation, during your stay. You may wish to teach or attend any yoga class that may be listed on our schedule. Weekends are free for you, so you could explore the beauty of Rishikesh. We will only assign you to teach yoga classes in our projects as per your level of knowledge and experience.
How you can help:
- become a volunteer and join us for our various projects. We are open for any kind of support that you have to offer related to our yoga camps in North India.
- Make a donation. Your generosity makes an impact as it goes directly to our yoga camps and enables us to continue our charity work.
If you wish to volunteer or make a donation, please contact us:-
Call/ Whatsapp us at +91 9557 44 9858