Yoga Alliance certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Singapore – Hatha yoga certification course in Singapore, RYS 200
The 200 hours ” Hatha Yoga Teacher Training” course in singapore organized by RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH is intended to cultivate yoga teaching skills by gaining foundational understanding and root principles of old age yoga tradition. The course is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to take Yoga teachings as a lifetime or part time carrier. Taking Yoga teacher training is also good for those who wish to live a holistic and well balance life.
RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH is an affiliated yoga training center RYS – 200 from “Yoga Alliance USA”. Our syllabus meets the necessary criteria of Yoga Alliance. You will be rewarded with a Yoga Alliance certification after the successful completion of our TTC, which is recognized worldwide. Our certification allows the student to register as RYT – 200 (registered yoga teacher – 200 hours. RYT – 200 certification further allows the student to register as E-RYT 200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) after two years of teaching yoga.
RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH is committed on imparting the old age knowledge of YOGA with a blend of modern techniques. We believe in spreading the knowledge of health and healing in a scientific way. We are presently leading our yoga teachers training courses in Singapore, India (Rishikesh – yoga capital of the world) and China.
Here we invite you to join our intensive yet enjoyable 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teachers Training in Singapore.
SUMMARY OF TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM
- History of Yoga – how yoga was evolved.
- Various definitions of yoga.
- Philosophical understanding of Hatha Yoga.
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology.
- Preventive aspects and understanding of yogic practices on different
- systems of our body.
- Yoga Asanas – Techniques, Limitations & Benefits.
- Breathing and Pranayama.
- Varieties, methods, difficulties and benefits of Meditation.
- Yogic Anatomy 7 chakras.
- Concept of Kundalini and theory of kundalini awakening.
- 5 Prana Vayus and 3 attributes of human existence.
- 7 Chakras & major energy channels in huyman body.
- 5 Human layers as Pancha-Koshas.
- Shat karmas (traditional internal cleansing methods as per Hatha Yoga).
- Introduction of Sun salutation and theory of Vinyasa Yoga.
- Categories of Asanas – concept of yogic alignment in yoga postures.
- Therapeutic role of yoga postures in different body conditions.
- Techniques of correct breathing Practice.
- Art of deep relaxation -Yoga Nidra (theory and practice).
- Therapeutic and scientific study of Pranayama.
- Nada, Mantra and guided Meditation (practice and understanding)
- Yoga Mudras & energy locks as Yoga Bhandas.
- Concept of Mantra chanting.
- Methods of physical adjustment in a yoga class.
- Enhanced yogic techniques – use of yoga blocks, straps, bolster etc.
- Planning your yoga class.
- Basic and important point of teaching a yoga class.
- Sequencing your class.
- Methods to prevent yoga injuries during yoga class.
- Business development and of yoga.
- Worldwide recognized certificate course in yoga education.
- Focus on the best quality of teaching, organized and directed by well-qualified teaching team.
- Enlightened environment with focus on smaller groups, to build solid foundation in yoga.
- Physically and mentally, demanding yet pleasant and enlightening yoga study course for global peace and total personality development.
- Deeper focus towards inward growth and self-realization.
- Opportunity to discover traditional methods of health and healing under the most authentic and established yoga school from India.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
|Time||Monday to Saturday (8 Hours/day)|
|07:00 – 09:00 AM||Yoga Practice (Postures, Breathing, Pranayama, Meditation).|
|09:00 – 10:00 AM||Breakfast.|
|10:00 – 11:00 AM||Lecture Session 1 (Hatha Yoga/Philosophy/Anatomy).|
|11:30 – 12:30 PM||Lecture Session 2 (Hatha Yoga/Philosophy/Anatomy).|
|12:30 – 02:00 PM||Lunch.|
|02:00 – 03:30 PM||Yoga Nidra/Self Study.|
|03:30 – 05:30 PM||Teaching Methodology and Yoga Practice.|